Hunan Gaoqiao Market Joint-Stock Co., Ltd.
Model No.: Shuijingui
Type: Oolong Tea
Style: Loose Tea, Organic
Specialty: Health Tea
Package: Gift Packing
Packing: Retail Bag Or Box
Name: Shuijingui Oolong Tea
Sell Point: No Pollution Oolong Tea
Packaging: 50g in one box
Productivity: 100000kg per year
Place of Origin: China
Supply Ability: 100000kg per year
Good taste fermented Oolong Tea Shuijingui(Golden Water Turtle)
Good taste fermented Oolong Tea
Shuijingui(Golden Water Turtle)
As one of the forth China Oolong tea, shuijingui (also name as Golden Water Turtle) warmly accept by the tea consumers.
Originally grew in the Temple of Banyan under Dugezhai Peak of Tianxinyan. They were carried to Languyan of Niulankeng by flood. The precious tea tree appeared just like a golden turtle emerged from the water. The monks in the Leishi Temple named it Shuijingui. Because of the fight between the two temples, the tea plant is also called Guansicha (Lawsuit tea).
1. Name: Shuijingui Oolong Tea
2. Taste: Freshness, mellow, thickness, unique flower taste with heavy tongue-coating feeling.
3. Place of original: Fujian of China
4. Tea type: Fermented Tea
5. Tea soup color: Bright yellow
6. Tea shape: Completely and with lubrication color.
7. Tea leaf: Flesh and material quality is uniform
8. Valid time:3 Years